Job Opportunities at Nolan Logistics
Our ability to best serve our customers is made possible thanks to our hardworking and committed team. Because we staff only the best, we’re always looking to add qualified members to the Nolan Logistics Team.
We’ve always got an eye out for candidates who are dedicated to serving our customers, willing to go the extra mile, and who take safety and efficiency as seriously as we do. If you think you may be an ideal candidate for our company, you can review and apply for our current openings below.
- CDL Class A Truck DriverNolan Logistics is currently hiring a focused and dedicated full-time CDL Class A Driver. Shifts and days for this position may vary. We are looking for someone who can fulfill daily safety obligations without constant supervision. An ideal candidate for this position has clean inspections, is dependable, hardworking, professional, and has great communication skills!
- Must Comply with DOT regulations
- Must have a CDL Class A
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- Must not have been involved in a DOT reportable accident in the past 12 months
- Must pass pre-employment DOT physical and NIDA-Certified drug screen
- No more than one moving violation in the past 12 months or 3 in the past 36 months
- Must not have any DUI/DWI or reckless driving citations
- Must have at least 1-year tractor-trailer driving experience within the past five years
- Yard Switcher/SpotterNolan Logistics is currently hiring full-time yard switchers. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, safely moving trailers to and from warehouse dock to yard locations in a timely, professional manner, and constructing daily reports of operations.
- Safe driving record (MVR, CSA, and previous employment)
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screening and meet DOT medical requirements
- Good, stable work history
- Current DOT physical
- At least 1 year of CDL driving experience (or equivalent Military experience)